value="{NN}"
Administrator
Super Moderator
20 Mar 2019
Tunisia
TeeInspector v1.0.1.8 Cracked

1.PNG

Powerful Teespring Research Software
Instantly uncover the hidden golden nuggets and save time with your Teespring business!

Features

• Extract teespring campaigns from Teeview, Google, and Source code
  • Sort by the top number of sales to quickly spot the winners
  • Find marketing ads sending traffic to given Teespring campaigns
  • Quickly uncover hundreds of profitable t-shirt design ideas!
  • Export data to interactive reports you can sell on Fiverr!
  • Spy on other Teespring campaigns DAILY sales data!
  • Search the massively popular product social network called Wanelo for top trending designs!
  • Hover Preview : Instantly preview any given Teespring campaign by simply hovering your mouse over top of the link!
  • Campaigns Data Preview : With just a click of your mouse, instantly preview all Teespring shirt campaigns in an interactive data table. You can sort each column as well as search by keyword. Plus, the results will "filter-as-you-type" into the search box .. in real-time!AND ... you can SELL these reports as HTML files to your customers or as Fiverr gigs! There are more ways to make money with this powerful software!
  • Wanelo Search Tool : Quickly find new fresh t-shirt design ideas using the massively popular social network called Wanelo .. "Want, Need, Love".
  • Data Archiver Tool : How would you like to see the DAILY sales for all your competitor's campaigns? OR .. how would like to see their HOURLY sales data?
  • Logins & Bookmarks Tool : We've even included a Logins & Bookmarks tool making it easier than ever to get to the important sites FAST!
  • Data Bank Tool : Here's another powerful tool I integrated that will SAVE you a whole lot of time! After creating over 130 Teespring campaigns and over 1,000 of Facebook ads ... I needed a tool for quickly getting access to common content I use all the time.
  • For example, I like to use similar content in all my Teespring campaign descriptions and Facebook ad copy, and with the Data Bank tool, you simply "double-click" the selected item in your list, and BOOM ... it's copied to your computer's clipboard for you to easily paste anywhere you want!
  • Bitly Trackers Tool : One of my secret methods for monitoring real-time traffic to my Teespring campaigns is using a Bitly tracking link as a hidden image directly inside of my campaign descriptions!
  • FB Code Tool : One way to track your sales on Facebook is using the Conversion Pixel feature in your Teespring campaign settings. I use this feature to optimize my Facebook ads for higher conversions, then I scale up the campaigns for maximum profits.
/

Download

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Or upgrade your account. See details

• Tags
    bots section crack cracked download free internet marketing marketing pro professional seo social media marketing software teeinspector v1.0.1.8 cracked tools تفعيل كراك مجانا مكرك
  • Back
    Top Bottom