21 Dec 2019
iq
Cat Howell – Facebook Ads That Convert – FATC 3.0
1579320426036.png

Cat Howell – Facebook Ads That Convert – FATC 3.0
Original Price: $232
Author: Cat Howell
Sale Page :_FATC 3.0 - Facebook Ads That Convert

Six years ago I started to offer Facebook ads as a service to brands and businesses.
Things started to pick up for me and I ended up building a team – BUT, the problem was that I couldn’t find contractors or staff that knew Facebook Ads to the level that I needed them to. This is when I decided to launch FATC – as a way to bring the processes I used to build, launch and optimise campaigns to a wider market and improve the competency of the the industry as a whole.

My aim is to help you join the ranks of the top 10% of Facebook marketers, build your confidence and to connect you with gigs and opportunities so that you too can grow your own Facebook ads business. I’m excited to connect with you and to be a part of your own journey! – Cat Howell

1. INDUSTRY BASED TRAINING
We’ll show you how to launch campaigns, scale results, nail copywriting for ads, assess clients, build bots, run split tests & optimize.

Consider us the secret weapon to nailing the competence you intend on using to get client results! Training processes are shared with you and you are provided with support around these – (lots of support).
2. PAID GIGS & INTERNSHIPS
So here’s what you want to know – do we actually send you paid gigs and internships?

Yes, we do. We have thousands of businesses reaching out to us each month wanting to be connected with marketers – people like you, no matter the level you’re at.
Now – here’s the catch: to protect the businesses we will assess your level of competence and according to this you will be matched with different types of clients (ie: different levels = different prices). If you are brand new you will be matched with internships to help you get your teeth cut in at low risk.
Whilst we don’t guarantee a number of leads, our members do very well from it and it’s a big reason why so many are with us for years.
The aim is so that you can focus on refining your skillset and not have to worry so much about how you will generate leads!

Cat-Howell-–-Facebook-Ads-That-Convert-–-FATC-3.0-1-266x300.jpeg

Cat-Howell-–-Facebook-Ads-That-Convert-–-FATC-3.0-1-600x677.jpeg

Cat-Howell-–-Facebook-Ads-That-Convert-–-FATC-3.0-2-600x235.jpg

Cat Howell – Facebook Ads That Convert – FATC 3.0: Video, PDF´s
==> Download From Mega.: (FREE DOWNLOAD)
Download

Back
Top Bottom