Dail

معلومات
إنضم
28 سبتمبر 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
الإقامة
Pakistan
Hello Respected Sir,I want from you Yellow Pages Spider for testing your Software on your website,can u please send me the software because testing,it will working or not then i will buy premium membership today.Because Sir i got worst condition blogs and website was fraud and spamming they take my money and there single file didnt work if this file is working well then i will buy premium offer Thank you.

Dail

معلومات
إنضم
28 سبتمبر 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
الإقامة
Pakistan
can any body here who gave any reply i am little bit hurry please

Kabillo

The Last Pawn
طاقم الإدارة
معلومات
إنضم
20 مارس 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
الإقامة
Algeria
can any body here who gave any reply i am little bit hurry please
My friend ,, it doesn't need a test
All the programs in our website work well
At last the decision is up to you
Greetings :cool:

Dail

معلومات
إنضم
28 سبتمبر 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
الإقامة
Pakistan
My friend ,, it doesn't need a test
All the programs in our website work well
At last the decision is up to you
Greetings
Brother every buddy said this same thing if you work with well trained organization then you will able to make more clients its all up to not you forcing or neither i forced but i want one thing clear world is full of scammers and hackers if you gave me this for testing your website that will be good if you dont then okay

Kabillo

The Last Pawn
طاقم الإدارة
معلومات
إنضم
20 مارس 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
الإقامة
Algeria

Dail

معلومات
إنضم
28 سبتمبر 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
الإقامة
Pakistan
This was not the software that i said i already buy this software from the I have said you yellow pages spider v3.88 when i buy the premium i would like to test the premium software brother when you buy a Ferrari you take a driving test of this car if they gave you another brand car for test drive that was okay to you thing about it,if you provide me this then okay if u dont that will okay too but dont waste both times i contact you on email and ask there this question so your support team said me to gave this thread to official website when i gave here you gave me new new stories,if you do this you said me there that i dont give any test softwares

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

Nullnoss.ORG

Social Media Marketing

Search Optimization

Internet Marketing

List Contents Updated 2020

About us

Our aim is to provide users
the most popular and expensive SEO tools
internet marketing software with Best
.Quality and Support